TERMS OF CONSENT:
- the data subject has expressed his consent to the processing of his personal data for at least one specific purpose, the processing of personal data is unavoidable for the performance of the contract,
- by the contracting party who is the data subject, or to take measures prior to the conclusion of the contract based on the request of the data subject,
- the processing of personal data is unavoidable according to a special regulation or an international treaty to which the Member State is bound.
Simply put, we process personal data on the basis of: consent, contract or special regulation.
CONSENT TO PROCESSING INCLUDES:
- identification data is only available for: Šlechtitelů 583/1779 00 Olomouc,,Czech Republik,USt-IdNr.: CZ08238219 the purpose or reason for the processing of personal data for which we require consent is only to contact you back.
- The data will not be used for marketing and other purposes, but only to contact you back (or for the purpose of delivering the requested goods to the address entered in the request form) recipient or category of recipients (according to Article 4, Paragraph 9 of the Regulation) to whom we will provide personal data are not available (in the case of sending parcels
- by a transport company, your personal data will only be transferred to the transporter for the delivery of the product to your address) consent can be revoked at any time – just contact us
We declare that we comply with all legal obligations required by applicable legislation, in particular the Data Protection Act and the GDPR, and therefore that: we will process your personal data only on the basis of a valid legal reason, namely legitimate interest, performance of a contract, legal obligation or consent granted, according to Article 13 of the GDPR, we fulfill the information obligation even before the processing of personal data begins, we will enable and support you in exercising and fulfilling your rights according to the Act on the Protection of Personal Data and the GDPR
SCOPE OF PERSONAL DATA AND PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
We process personal data for the following reasons: provision of services, fulfillment of the contract – your personal data to the extent:
E-mail is necessary for the fulfillment of orders, transport, etc. contracts (e.g. sending accesses to the application, sending online courses, etc., delivery of goods).
accounting – If you are a customer, we absolutely need your personal data (invoicing data) to comply with the legal obligation to issue and record tax documents.
Marketing – sending information emails (if we provide this service) – We use your personal data (email) for the purpose of direct marketing – sending business messages. If you do not wish to receive marketing messages – just contact us. In cases, you can withdraw this consent by using the opt-out link (if available) or by contacting our company directly.
SECURITY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is used only for our purposes and the data is not passed on or resold to a third party in any other way (the exception is the shipping company, which receives the data for the delivery of the package to your specified address when creating the order).
We protect your personal data using technical and organizational measures that prevent misuse, damage or destruction of your personal data (account security with passwords, db encryption, etc.).
DATA TRANSFER OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
All processing of personal data will be carried out in the territory of the EU.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
You have a number of rights in connection with the protection of personal data. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via the contacts listed on our website. the right to information, which is already fulfilled by this information page with the principles of personal data processing. you can challenge us for the right of access at any time and we will provide you with proof within 30 days of what personal data we process and why. If something changes about you or you find your personal data out of date or incomplete, you have the right to complete and change your personal data. You can use the right to restrict processing if you believe that I am processing your inaccurate data, if you believe that I am carrying out the processing illegally, but you do not want to delete all data, or if you have objected to the processing. You can limit the scope of personal data or processing purposes. (For example, by unsubscribing from the newsletter, you limit the purpose of processing for sending commercial messages.) Right to portability. If you would like to take your personal data and transfer it to someone else, we will do the same as exercising the right of access – except that we will send the information to you in machine-readable form (within 30 days). The right to erasure (to be forgotten). Your other right is the right to erasure (to be forgotten). If you wish, you have the right to do so. In this case, all your personal data will be deleted within 30 days. Complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection. If you feel that we are not handling your data in accordance with the law, you have the right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection at any time with your complaint. Unsubscribing from newsletters and business communications. We send you emails with inspiration, articles or products and services (if this service is active). If you are not yet a customer, we only send them to you based on your consent (if the service is active). In both cases, you can unsubscribe from my e-mails by clicking the unsubscribe link in each e-mail sent (if available) or by contacting our company directly using the e-mail or phone number listed on our site.
CONFIDENTIALITY / DATA RETENTION
We would like to assure you that we are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of personal data and security measures, the disclosure of which would endanger the security of your personal data. At the same time, this confidentiality continues even after the end of the contractual relationship between our company and you. Without your consent, your personal data will not be released to any other third party. These personal data processing policies apply from 25/05/2018.